This task force is accountable for positive and timely communication with parents, players and community members. It is also responsible for recruiting and maintaining positive relationship with volunteers and helping place volunteers into appropriate committees.
● Send out mass announcements (via the google group and all other
● Field phone calls and emails
● Manage updates of website, facebook page, etc.
● Prepare and distribute to coaches necessary letters, announcements, etc.
● Prepare and distribute to team manager (parent) necessary letters,
● Create a parent handbook
● Contact local media outlets
● “Mend fences” – reach out and listen to / communicate with unhappy
parents and community members
● Parade entries
● Stay in contact with other task forces to determine volunteer needs
● Plan and conduct volunteer drives
● Issue and collect Coach/Player Evaluation Forms