2014 PYSA FALL RECREATIONAL AND TRAVELING CLUB SIGN-UPS!
*Note: U12 can sign up for either
If you need more information about the two different programs you can find it HERE.
2. Print out the Medical Release Form HERE, Player/Parent Code of Conduct Form HERE and the MYSA Concussion Form HERE– You only need the concussion form if you are signing up for the traveling soccer club.
3. Bring the forms with you to the registration event June 2 or mail to PYSA PO Box 1337, Polson, MT 59860
If you need help registering CLICK HERE for help on going through the online process
Completed Registration Must Include:
1) Signed Medical Consent
2) Signed Player/Parent Code of Conduct Form
3) Signed MYSA Concussion Form – now required by Montana Youth Soccer for the traveling team
4) Copy of Birth Certificate (For New Players Only)
5) Payment of Player Fees