2015 PYSA SPRING COMPETITIVE and ACADEMY SOCCER REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
There are three options for registration this season:
- Even though you are registering online, players must still print and sign the Player-Parent Code of Conduct Form, and the MYSA Concussion Form. These can be sent into the PO Box or brought to the 12/10 sign-up event.
- For sizing information, please see the Uniform Ordering Form.
2. Print out the following forms, complete, and mail to PYSA, P.O. Box 1337, Polson, MT 59860
- Registration and Medical Release Form
- Player/Parent Code of Conduct Form
- MYSA Concussion Form
- Uniform Order Form; or
3. Attend the December 10th sign-up event from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. at the Polson High School Lobby.
Completed Registration Must Include:
1) Signed Registration and Medical Release Form;
2) Signed Player/Parent Code of Conduct Form;
3) Signed MYSA Concussion Form;
4) Copy of Birth Certificate (for new players only);
5) Completed Uniform Order Form (all players will receive new uniforms this season); and 6) Payment of Player Fees.
Looking for scholarship information?
Look no further – just click HERE!
Polson Youth Soccer Association envisions a highly-respected organization that
- Provides quality player development through exceptional coaches, facilities, and volunteers;
- Promotes a love of soccer in our community and a healthy lifestyle; and
- Inspires pride and the highest level of sportsmanship in our players, coaches and parents.
By promoting player development and sportsmanship in an enjoyable environment, Polson Youth Soccer Association encourages a healthy lifestyle and love of soccer in players of all skill levels and backgrounds from throughout the Greater Polson area.