Soccer team and individual photos will be taken on the next two Sundays.
U6 and U10 teams – 9/21
U8 and U12 teams – 9/28
9/20 High School JV girls 12:00 against Hamilton
High School JV boys 2:00 against Hamilton
9/20 U14 boys 10:00 against Kalispell (Linderman Field)
U14 boys 4:00 against Bozeman (Linderman Field)
U5/U6 Wednesdays 4:00 – 5:00
U7/U8 Mondays/Wednesdays 4:00 – 5:30
U9/U10 Tuesdays/Thursdays 4:00 – 5:30
U11/U12 Tuesdays/Thursdays 4:00 – 5:30
Games on Sundays
All training and games held at Kerr Dam Fields. Training starts week of 9/8 and first games are 9/14. Children will play with their designated team on Sundays. Team assignments will be emailed to the players. Shin guards required for all practices and games. Soccer cleats are optional. See you on the pitch!
2014 PYSA FALL RECREATIONAL AND TRAVELING CLUB SIGN-UPS!
*Note: U12 can sign up for either
If you need more information about the two different programs you can find it HERE.
2. Print out the Medical Release Form HERE, Player/Parent Code of Conduct Form HERE and the MYSA Concussion Form HERE– You only need the concussion form if you are signing up for the traveling soccer club.
3. Bring the forms with you to the registration event June 2 or mail to PYSA PO Box 1337, Polson, MT 59860
If you need help registering CLICK HERE for help on going through the online process
Completed Registration Must Include:
1) Signed Medical Consent
2) Signed Player/Parent Code of Conduct Form
3) Signed MYSA Concussion Form – now required by Montana Youth Soccer for the traveling team
4) Copy of Birth Certificate (For New Players Only)
5) Payment of Player Fees